“All disease begins in the gut.” ~ Hippocrates
Get to the Root of Your Gut Health Struggles
Digestive distress isn’t only uncomfortable, it affects our moods, energy levels, hormones and metabolism, making it difficult to focus at work, be present with our loved ones, and engage in our favorite activities.
You’ve probably tried all kinds of measures to fix your gut from following strict diets to increasing your fiber intake, taking medications and purchasing questionable supplements.
But you continue to suffer from unexplained food sensitivities and other frustrating and painful issues like bloating, constipation, gas, diarrhea, acid reflux, ulcers and colitis.
Relief starts here.
Certified in functional medicine, holistic nutrition and counseling, I’ll help you get to the root cause of your gut issues. As we begin healing your digestive system, we’ll also ease symptoms you may not have realized were related. Learn more about how I overcame my own overwhelming health issues.
“I’d been fighting fatigue, digestive issues, skin issues, anxiety, depression, brain fog and weight issues off and on for a very long time. I was tired of using prescriptions as temporary bandaids and never getting to the root cause of the problems. I’m more clear-headed, energized, and optimistic than I’ve been in years, and I feel like my body is finally working the way it’s supposed to again. Thank you, Brooke!”
Because there’s no one-size-fits-all solution to restoring gut health, I believe in an individualized and holistic approach to achieve overall emotional, physical and mental well-being.
I see clients for a wide range of digestive conditions, including:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Irritable Bowel Disorder (IBD)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Leaky gut
And other conditions in which gut health factors may be playing a role like:
- Autoimmune diseases like Hashimoto’s
- Hormonal issues
Can’t remember the last time you felt good? Let’s talk.
- Free 20-minute discovery call. I’ll listen carefully to your story, and we’ll discuss the common culprits that could be contributing to your health concerns.
- Comprehensive case review. During your first appointment, I’ll review your complete health history with recommendations for the best next steps, including lab work, health coaching to support dietary/lifestyle changes, and counseling to address nervous system dysregulation and trauma.
- Customized plan of action. After reviewing your labs, you’ll receive a plan designed just for you to help fix the root causes of your issues for good, including easy-to-follow instructions, recipes and everything else you’ll need. Follow-ups are scheduled as needed.
Book Your Free Discovery Call
It’s time to feel better inside and out.
The gut isn’t just where your body processes food. It’s home to the enteric nervous system, often referred to as the second brain, which regulates digestion and releases feel-good hormones like serotonin into the body.
When the delicate balance of gut flora gets disrupted due to stress on the nervous system, it sets off a chain reaction affecting sleep, mood, hormones, energy and metabolism. You’re more vulnerable to chronic health disorders like autoimmune disease and hormonal imbalance leading to anxiety, depression, acne, foggy brain, migraines, insomnia, short-term memory problems and more.
With a functional medicine approach, we’ll:
- Find out the source of your digestive distress once and for all.
- Identify healing, wholesome dietary adjustments and quality supplements to relieve inflammation and soothe the gut.
- Address unresolved trauma, relationship issues and stress affecting your nervous system and aggravating your gut health.